Does this sound like you?
- visiting Hamburg with your family and want the convenience of your own guide
- only have a few short hours in the city between business meetings and want to cram in as much as possible without being limited to our regular tour schedule?
- organizing a conference here and would like to offer walking tours to the delegates, perhaps starting from the hotel or conference venue?
- interested in Hamburgs fascinating history and/or the extraordinary changes of the last few years and want the attention of a private guide?
- looking for a tour tailored to your specific interests?
- wish to have a tour in italian, french, russian or another language?
… then allow us to make you an offer. We have an unparalleled team of guides who all speak flawless English, German and a range of other languages, who would love to show you Hamburg. Choose from one of our tours or let us customize a tour to suit your specific wishes!
We can organize tours long in advance or at short notice. The advantage of booking in advance is that you can book and pay for a tour using our secure credit card facility. Don’t run the risk of leaving it too late – we can get booked up although we always try to accommodate latecomers.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our tour request form below and let us know:
- The desired tour dates.
- The size of the group (adults/children). There is no limit on the size of your group.
- Your name, telephone number and email address
- What topic are you interested in? You can choose one of our usual routes (please see our regular tours) or let us tailor a tour to your special interests!
We look forward to hearing from you!